1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
The following terms are used:
“Administration of the site Mebli-Lev Internet store” are employees authorized by the Mebli-Lev company who manage the site, carry out the collection and processing of personal data of Users, and also determine the purposes of personal data processing and their composition.
“User of the Furniture-Lev Online Store” is any visitor to the Furniture-Lev Online Store.
“Personal data” (or personal data) is any information that identifies the User as a person, including: name, e-mail, telephone, IP address.
“IP address” is the unique network address of the device in the computer network from which access to the Mebli-Lev online store was made.
“Cookies” are small pieces of data (files) that the web browser saves on the User’s computer when he visits the Furniture-Lev online store.
“Processing of personal data” is actions with personal data, including: collection, recording, accumulation, storage, updating, use, provision of access, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data of the User.
“Confidentiality of personal data” is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration to prevent the distribution of Personal Data without the User’s consent.
At the request of the Site Administration, the User provides personal data when registering on the website of the Furniture-Lev online store or when placing an order for the purchase of Goods.
Personal data is provided by filling out the registration form on the website of the online store and includes the following information:
- Name of the User;
- contact phone number;
- email address;
- product delivery address.
The Administration of the online store may use the User’s IP address to identify the User and save the history of site visits.
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The site administration uses the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Create an account.
- Consultations, coordination of details and registration of purchase.
- Ordering the delivery of goods (for this purpose, the User’s name, surname and phone number may be transferred to delivery services).
- Providing the User with customer and technical support.
- Notifications about new products, special offers and various events (the User can always opt out of receiving messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link).
The files contain data on authorization, user settings on the site and other personal information of the User, which will not have to be entered again during subsequent visits to the online store. Cookies previously received by the User can always be deleted in the browser menu.
- To save the User’s personal settings.
- For analytics – cookie data helps to improve the website.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is obliged to:
- Provide information about personal data necessary for using the Website of the online store.
The site administration is obliged to:
- Ensure the preservation of personal data.
- Under no circumstances should the User’s personal information be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of applicable legislation.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
The administration of the site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is responsible in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS